Weight entry also cannot be deleted. An error appears “unfortunately, there was an error deleting the row”.
I would really like to purchase your Pro features but there appears to be a lot of bugs in the plugin??
Oh, not had any other reports. Potentially an issue with the latest version (10.3) that has just gone out.
What version do you have?
Why can’t the target be added, what steps are you doing?
I have Version 10.3.
Regarding the target weight, the steps I have taken are as follows:
1. Click on “Adjust” in the “Target Weight – Not set – Adjust” box which I highlighted in the screenshot.
2. When I click on “Adjust”, it shows a blank page and the “envelope” tab above that box is underlined.
Regarding the +/- feature and the delete entry feature, please let me know whether these two can be fixed.
I’m afraid I can’t reproduce this locally.
Do you have any JS compression plugins?
Can you email me access to look?
Yes, I can email you. What is your email address please?
I also tried deactivating all plugins but all 3 issues still remain the same.
If I use the legacy shortcode, I can set the target weight except that the legacy shortcode doesn’t have the +/- or delete entry features.
Really strange, if I can have a look that would really help as I can’t reproduce 🙂
I’ve emailed to you. Thanks.
Thanks for your help. It helped me identify the issues and 10.3.1 will be released in the next few hours and contain the following fixes:
* Bug fix: Do not show gain/loss column within data tables (on main site) when not in Pro or Pro plus mode.
* Bug fix: [wt] – enable the settings tab if Targets enabled when not in Pro or Pro plus mode.
* Bug fix: [wt] – Don’t display the messages tab if messages aren’t enabled.
* Bug fix: [wt] – Don’t display target component if targets have been disabled in admin.
I have also added a trial Pro Plus account to your website so you can catt on testing. Cheers.
Great, thanks for looking into this.
And thanks for the trial!
I’ll use the [wt] shortcode and test again.
Hi, I’ve sent you another email with all the issues I’ve found. Can you please try to fix them?
Also, can you please let me know the difference between Pro and Pro Plus?
Hi there, this should have been opened as a new topic :).
I replied via email saying:
All of these read as clashes with your Theme and may require your web developer to write some custom CSS to make the plugin blend with you’re site a little better.
As much as I try, the plugin is installed on over 800 sites so not possible to get it looking perfect on all sites out of the box. That said, the CSS/HTML markup should allow CSS overrides 🙂
As for Pro / Pro plus, please visit the documentation site:
Hmm, okay thanks. Even the login URL (the first one in my email)?
- The topic ‘Weight Loss Target & Weight Loss +/- Not Working’ is closed to new replies.