I set up my new blog today. Getting it up and running was fine, no problem. I posted the blog and people commented, all fine.
But when I went to go on to allow the comments the website started struggling to load. It timed out a couple of times before I finally got it to load. Then it took ages to pull up the comments, and then it repeatedly timed out while I was trying to allow the comments.
Now I can't pull up the site at all. I keep getting the message:
The webpage is not available.
The connection to http://www.overthinking.co.uk was interrupted.
I am using Chrome but it wouldn't connect on IE either.
Others also struggled to get the site to load.
I originally loaded 3.2.1 but upgraded to 3.3.1.