Garett and I have released a new version of WeatherIcon. Here are the version changes:
- The sunrise / sunset times are now retrievable from Weather Underground. To enable, check the checkbox in the WeatherIcon configuration page.
- Changed function argument input format to a query-string-style while keeping backwards compatibility in order to not break existing templates. For details on the query-string-style, see the WordPress Codex.
- Added the ability to change the name of the WP-Dash widget to the location label. See this screenshot for an example.
- Expanded “Usage Information” section on the configuration page.
- Various bugfixes and additional debug information.
More details on the plugin are available here. 🙂
- The topic ‘WeatherIcon v2.2.0 Released’ is closed to new replies.