Dear Takayuki Miyoshi,
please post some information comment about the future of this Plugin as soon as possible!
Will you add the possibility to let the website-administrator decide if he likes to use recapcha 2 or recapcha 3? (In this case we can wait some days or weeks on 5.0.5 for an update.)
Or will you keep the plugin using the bad working recapcha 3 with its annoying advertisements on every page? (In this case most of your users have to search for an other plugin.)
…but we need some information now!
- The topic ‘We need some information now!’ is closed to new replies.