I'll mark the other one as resolved then. When you posted, two posts were made (maybe double-clicking?) This one and http://wordpress.org/support/topic/we-can-not-load-blog-data-at-this-time?replies=2
We like to minimize open threads to ensure another one of us doesn't try to jump in without the full details. I'll continue here since it has the most information.
I'm seeing some debugging results that need more investigation. Can you please use Jetpack's Debugger module to send us some more information about your site?
To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to the Jetpack page in your dashboard.
2) Click on "Help" tab in the upper right side of the page and click the link for "Jetpack Debugging Center."
3) Click the link that says "click here to contact Jetpack support."
4) Fill in the description box with a link to this thread and your name and email address.
5) Click the "Contact Support" button.
Thanks! I'm going to mark this as resolved so we can finish via e-mail.