I was hacked on a site that had the default 1 step install. I cleaned all the files and cleaned the database SQL before changing the prefix and re-uploading it to a new non-standard db. So, new files, new database.
Here is the oddity i have left.
In Settings, “Susie’s Grill” gets stored in db as “Susie's Grill” and gets displayed in Admin bar as as “Susie+ACYAIw-039+ADs-s Grill”.
If I store the name in PHPMySql it looks fine in the Admin Bar, if I update the Blog Name in settings it is back to the goofy looking name.
- The topic ‘Was hacked, after cleanup have strange issue’ is closed to new replies.