I installed this plugin earlier on WordPress 3.8.2 and as a result all my pages have been removed of their content.
After looking at each page’s edit screen and checking the “Last Edited” time at the bottom of the editor which were all edited at the exact same time, and comparing to my browser history for that time, it matched exactly with the time I installed and activated this plugin.
I’ve got no idea how or why this has happened, all I did since installing it was go straight to the “Pages Column View” page and click each page to check if I’d sorted any into subpages. Uninstalling the plugin hasn’t restored my pages content, and I don’t particularly want to reinstall it to check the code.
- The topic ‘WARNING – DO NOT INSTALL!’ is closed to new replies.