WAMP to MAMP
I am migrating my current local installation from WAMP to MAMP so my co worker can work on the same project here all the steps I have made, but still cannot get this install to work on MAMP.
1. changed permalink structure in settings to http://localhost:8888
2. Exported database from phpMyadmin as .sql and gz files.
3. imported .sql database file onto mamp phpMyadmin
4. Dragged my wp project folder to HTDOCS folder
5. Changed wp-config file to match MAMP settings
6. cannot connect!
What is wrong with my process.
- The topic ‘WAMP to MAMP’ is closed to new replies.