I've got a problem with the plugin on my own self hosted CDN.
1. When I check the "upload attachments..." everything works except for the images. The images are on the CDN server but somehow the URL gets rewritten to just the CDN URL without any directory or filename. Example is IMG urls are written http://cdn.example.com instead http://cdn.example.com/123.jpg or http://cdn.example.com/2012/10/123.jpg
2. If I were to set manual minify for CSS and JS and upload to CDN, the files won't be fetched even though it's on the server. If I were to copy the URL and open it manually it will give me a not found page. I checked using FTP and the file is there.