Support » Plugins and Hacks » [$$] W3TC Directory & Query String Blocking Not Working

  • Hi there,

    I’m paying $10 via PayPal to anyone who can solve this one.

    [PROBLEM]
    W3TC is ignoring the regular expressions that I’m using to block page caching, object caching, and database caching. I need W3TC to totally ignore these pages because it’s causing problems with my Global Translator plug-in.

    [EXAMPLES]
    Don’t Block URLs like this:

    http://www.domain.com
    http://www.domain.com/category/stuff
    http://www.domain.com/1492/stuff/this-is-a-post

    Block URLs like this:

    http://www.domain.com/de/
    http://www.domain.com/it/
    http://www.domain.com/de/category/stuff
    http://www.domain.com/it/1492/stuff/this-is-a-post
    http://www.domain.com/?tag=things
    http://www.domain.com/category/stuff?translate=yes-please&language=it

    [SO FAR]
    I’ve tried a whole mess of regex codes to keep W3TC to back off of certain pages but it’s not working. I’ve set up an example at http://sandbox.mrbluesummers.com where I have only W3TC, Global Translator Pro, and XML Sitemaps running. This is WordPress 3.0.1.

    I can tell the plug-in is still active both on the pre-translated pages (the query string URL) and the post-translated pages (the “language directory”) based on the comments at the end of the HTML that W3TC inserts.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[$$] W3TC Directory & Query String Blocking Not Working’ is closed to new replies.