W3 Total Cache Problem/ Google Speed test
I had started building a site and installed W3 Total Cache after installing other plugins. When i got the speed test it was 74 with red dot saying leverage browser caching (this is not the problem please keep reading) within that it showed me the paths to the problem which was in some of my plugins. I tried fixing it to no avail so i then uninstalled WordPress, deleted files from through file manager and deleted the database. I then re-installed WordPress and w3 total cache. now it still gives me the same results with the same plugins even though they don’t exist. What is the problem and what am i missing.
- The topic ‘W3 Total Cache Problem/ Google Speed test’ is closed to new replies.