I have recently upgraded to WP 3.2.1 across several blogs. At least two so far have had this problem. I’ve seen it mentioned previously in the forum as well.
In the Visual Text Editor I cannot see the text. It is white, so highlighting it shows up. The HTML button is not working. I have done the following:
1. I made sure my admin privileges allow for the Visual Text Editor
2. I have uploaded and installed new WP-Admin and WP-Includes folders
3. I have added define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false); to the WP-config.php file (this worked on one blog, but not the one I’m struggling through now)
4. I have reset the theme to Twenty-Eleven
5. I have de-activated all plug-ins
Nothing has solved the problem so far. I am running WP 3.2.1. Hosting is at http://www.netfirms.com. And I am NOT a coder. LOL
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Visual Text Editor Won't Show Text’ is closed to new replies.