This morning I upgraded http://corycenter.org to WordPress 3.1 and lost some functionality in the Visual Editor. The Visual Editor does not display the formatting toolbar and the text box is no long WYSISYG, it shows the html. Has anyone else had this problem? I have done the following things and still have the issue:
– tried different three different browsers
– deleted cache completely on all browsers
– deactivated all plugins
– switched to the Twenty Ten theme to rule out any theme-specific problems
– checked to see that my user is an admin
– enabled and disabled the visual editor in my profile
– manually installed WordPress 3.1
Any ideas? My content is intact, which is a good thing – but I miss the Visual Editor!
- The topic ‘Visual Editor WordPress 3.1’ is closed to new replies.