[Resolved] Visual Editor Toolbar Missing and Making Text White
I know there are a lot of forum topics that seem related, but none of them have been able to solve the issue. (Or, the users get distracted and change the topic.) So, I’m starting a new one:
I’m using a theme I modified from the TwentyEleven theme. Everything is working correctly, except my visual editor. When I go to edit a page, it’s showing me a blank text box and my Visual toolbar is missing. The Visual and HTML tabs are there, however. When I click HTML, I see all of my text, the HTML toolbar and the html code. But, if click Visual, the toolbar is missing and when I highlight the area, all of the text is white.
I’m almost convinced at this point that it’s a server issue because when I moved the theme over to another one of my servers, it started working perfectly fine.
What I have tried:
1. Deactivating all plugins.
2. Reinstalling WordPress completely.
3. Deleting wp-includes and wp-admin folders and replacing.
define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false );to the wp-config file.
5. Add the Google Libraries plugin.
6. Moving the theme to a different server – IT WORKS.
7. Ticking the ‘disable toolbar’ option in the users section.
8. I have contacted my host and they keep telling me it’s a plugin issue…but there aren’t any plugins on my site. And, when there were plugins, I deactivated them all. I’m pretty sure they’re just reading from a manual.
I’m using the most recent version of WP. My PHP version is 5.3.13
I know it can’t be a theme issue since the theme works correctly on another server. Does anyone any ideas? Thanks in advance!!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Visual Editor Toolbar Missing and Making Text White’ is closed to new replies.