I'd presummed that the 3.3.1 upgrade would also have (considering the amount of issues folks have had) addressed the lost visual editor problem.
Anyway, my visual editor is still disabled.
Even a downgrade to 3.2 didn't fix it so it 3.3 obviously affected something not covered by adowngrade.
I have - in no particular order:
- read the master list again and again in case I missed something
- flushed all caches (this occurs on different PC's, OS's. netyworks, etc)
- deactivated all plugins
- renabled them one by one
- changed theme(s) several times
- renamed plugin folder and reinstalled all my plugins
- manually copied a fresh download of WP 3.3 over the top.
- added suggested fixes from others (later removed when shown to not work)
- installed hotfix 0.8
- googled until I'm blue
- all the above again in varying order
All to no avail.
Today updated to 3.31 and it still doesn't work.
This is 1 blog out of 9 I manage all on the same server so this isn't a server side or host based issue but something in the WP setup of this particular site.
So please - can someone advise / help me fix this by suggesting something I haven't tried