[Resolved] Visual Editor STILL NOT working
I’d presummed that the 3.3.1 upgrade would also have (considering the amount of issues folks have had) addressed the lost visual editor problem.
Anyway, my visual editor is still disabled.
Even a downgrade to 3.2 didn’t fix it so it 3.3 obviously affected something not covered by adowngrade.
I have – in no particular order:
– read the master list again and again in case I missed something
– flushed all caches (this occurs on different PC’s, OS’s. netyworks, etc)
– deactivated all plugins
– renabled them one by one
– changed theme(s) several times
– renamed plugin folder and reinstalled all my plugins
– manually copied a fresh download of WP 3.3 over the top.
– added suggested fixes from others (later removed when shown to not work)
– installed hotfix 0.8
– googled until I’m blue
– all the above again in varying order
All to no avail.
Today updated to 3.31 and it still doesn’t work.
This is 1 blog out of 9 I manage all on the same server so this isn’t a server side or host based issue but something in the WP setup of this particular site.
So please – can someone advise / help me fix this by suggesting something I haven’t tried
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Visual Editor STILL NOT working’ is closed to new replies.