Over the weekend, when I haven’t changed anything, the visual editor stopped working. When I go to make a post, I can still see the visual/code selector, and visual is highlighted, but I’m looking at the code editor and clicking on the selector makes no effect. It’s the same problem everyone else is having.
I went to the support forums and found a dozen different answers, all of which I tried. I want to know if I have missed something:
1. reinstalled wp
2. checked to see that “use visual editor” was selected
3. reinstalled tiny mce
4. put in tiny mce_gzip.php compressor
5. changed permissions on wp-includes and everything in them to 755
6. flushed cache many times
7. turned off all plugins
8. changed language in the config to “en”
I did a few other ones that I forgot. Nothing works, what am I missing?
- The topic ‘Visual Editor – same problem as many other people’ is closed to new replies.