I thought I post some helpful notes for those who might be having a problem with their Visual Editor not working even after making sure it is checked under User-Profile.
You might want to try contacting your web host. I found out through my hosting company that they did not have Java installed on their server because it can cause server over load. As I found out the Visual Editor requires java to work.
My hosting company moved my web sites to a different server that has java and I now have the visual editor back and working.
The topic ‘[Resolved] Visual Editor… NOTES… Solution for Fixing’ is closed to new replies.