Whenever I add a paragraph break in between content using the Visual Editor, they disappear when I update and preview the site. This problem started a few days ago, and I have no idea as to why.
When I add <p></p> tags into the HTML editor and update my site, the paragraphs appear. However, when I switch back to the Visual Editor (which I prefer as I am not fully confident in HTML/CSS yet) the paragraphs again disappear.
The paragraph breaks are appearing in the top half of the content on the page, but not on the bottom half - since the problem starting occurring.
I've updated my Mac, used supporting browsers, changed my theme to 2014 then back to the preferred Illstratr theme, have no plugins and have deleted all history in each browser and still the problem occurs.
I'm not a savvy tech person, and after reading so many forums which haven't resolved my problem, I'm clueless as to how I'm going to fix this problem!
If someone could give me some step-by-step advice, I'd be most appreciative.