There’s been many posts on this and none of them are having the same problems as I, and none of the solutions offered have worked.
I have a website with two users, both admin accounts.
I can login as both users on my 2009 imac using Chrome and everything works fine, no issues.
The client logs into her account on her laptop using Chrome and she does NOT see the visual editor in either Chrome or Explorer. Considering she does not know much about code she obviously needs more help creating posts and needs to see this.
HP Laptop running Windows 8
Chrome is Up to date
Explorer is up to date
Wordpress and plugins all up to date
Other WP websites on same server running fine
Yes, I’ve tried all these things, NONE had any affect.
– disabled all and reactivated plugins
– changed from theme back to the WP2017 theme
– checked that USER profile settings has viewing of the visual editor unchecked
– used different browsers Chrome and Explorer with no changes
– cleared cache and cookies on both machines (and all browsers)
– logged out and back in to our both accounts
– re-installed latest version of WordPress 4.9.4
– added define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false); to our wp-config
– tried define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );
The fact that everything works fine on one machine but not another is what confuses me even more.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Visual Editor not showing’ is closed to new replies.