Suddenly, on October 15 my comments and visual editor stopped working (visual editor does not show up, even with the option checked in profile and if you try to post a comment, you just get a blank page). The day before everything was working just fine. I have no idea what happened to make this all mess up.
I have done the following to try and fix this:
– re-installed the files that I thought might have been corrupt
– completely deleted and then installed WP 2.3 on my server
– tried changing themes to see if maybe it was just theme related (for the comment problem)
– contacted my web host to see if they had made any changes to their server/programs that might have suddenly effected my blog.
None of these yielded any answers.
No one can comment and I can’t use my visual editor and this is really starting to frustrate me. If someone can please offer some help or miracle solutions I would appreciate it. I don’t want to have to find another blog program since I have grown quite attached to WP, but I will get rid of this if it’s going to be prone to suddenly not working.
- The topic ‘visual editor and comments not working’ is closed to new replies.