Visual editor adding too many returns since upgrade
Every since I updated from 2.0x to 2.1.2, the Visual Editor is screwed up. I run two installations on the same server, and I think I upgraded them the same way, and one has this problem, the other does not, but I can’t tell exactly what I did wrong:
When I hit return, it adds two breaks (an immense amount of whitespace). Also, hitting the formatting buttons has no or bad effect (example: hit the bullet button, instantaneously you’ll see a bullet, but then it goes away). All of these problems are ONLY present in my installation (not the other one).
Here’s what I’ve tried or done:
- Deactivated EditorMonkey, deleted all associated files.
- Turn Visual Editor on and then off.
- Cleared my browser cache. (occurs on all machines, so couldn’t be this).
- Tried systematically activating and deactivating plugins
I can’t spot the difference between the installs. Any advice or help is much appreciated.
- The topic ‘Visual editor adding too many returns since upgrade’ is closed to new replies.