I have a customized WordPress installation that’s running as a website.
One of the pages should have small pictures of the staff, with more than 50 pictures.
They have all been uploaded to the media gallery, so I can add them to the page using the WYSISYG editor.
If I add +/- 30 images to the page, the page is loaded with no problem.
Although, if I add all of them, the page is loaded as blank.
I verified at the database, and, actually, the content there is right, it contains the full HTML code with all the images that I added in the editor, but when it loads, it returns “null”.
Even the updating proccess of the page is affected.
Let me explain in steps:
- Browse to Pages page;
- Select the Staff page, EDIT option;
- VISUAL window comes empty. I write my whole page, including all the pictures from the media gallery;
- Hit UPDATE PAGE, the page loads again, returning the empty visual window;
- Browse to the public view of the page, no content is displayed;
- I connect to the database and query the page content, it’s all there.
I’m running 2.7.1 version, but I’m facing this issue from a long time.
The server admins are saying that it’s a WordPress problem.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Visual content not loaded on a page with too many images’ is closed to new replies.