Visual Composer: lost editing buttons
Since the upgrade to WordPress 3.9: 3 major things changed:
• I lost the editing buttons in VISUAL COMPOSER.
• I also have White text on white background
• It seams that “Text” Tab is becoming “Visual” Tab and “Visual” Tab is becoming “Text” Tab (with all the html codes)
- Here are screen captures that show you my problem
I tried all of these steps I found on your support forum:
-I Clear the Browser Cache
– I De-activated all my plugins. - re-activated Tiny MCE and Visual Editor Custom Buttons
– I Installed/activated Use Google Libraries plugin
- I added define( ‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false ); on my wp-config file as advised here ( http://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-post-editor-not-working-only-html-post-editor )
– I Replace TinyMCE Scripts
And we actually paid for Visual Composer so I hope It WORK’S fine…
Tank’s in advance for help
I’m on the 3.9 WordPress version.
Here is a link to my blog: http://lifestylepersonaledge.com/blog/
I Work with Chrome (and try on Safari)
can you deactivate all the plugins and then set the theme to default 2014 theme and then check ?
Just done it.
OK, This theme is nice but once I reactivate my pluggins, the same problem happened…
Well try and figure out which plugin is causing an issue and reach out to that plugin author, and stop using it temporarily.
I unchecked them all one by one, and never find a difference. Or maybe it’s the Visual Composer pluggin WITH WordPress 3.9.
Visual composer work’s fine before the 3.9. And the funny thing is, I manage 2 WordPress sites and BOTH have the same problem since the upgrade.
Realy bad, cause I liked this simple and user friendly (kind of) Microsoft Word pluggin. And i use to work with it on EVERY post…
You’ll need to reach out to the author of that premium plugin, and ask them if they support WordPress 3.9.
No need to ask,this is on their home page !:-)
Then its probably a conflict with your theme or something similar.
- The topic ‘Visual Composer: lost editing buttons’ is closed to new replies.