Since the upgrade to WordPress 3.9: 3 major things changed:
• I lost the editing buttons in VISUAL COMPOSER.
• I also have White text on white background
• It seams that "Text" Tab is becoming "Visual" Tab and "Visual" Tab is becoming "Text" Tab (with all the html codes)
- Here are screen captures that show you my problem
I tried all of these steps I found on your support forum:
-I Clear the Browser Cache
- I De-activated all my plugins. - re-activated Tiny MCE and Visual Editor Custom Buttons
- I Installed/activated Use Google Libraries plugin
- I added define( 'CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false ); on my wp-config file as advised here ( http://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-post-editor-not-working-only-html-post-editor )
- I Replace TinyMCE Scripts
And we actually paid for Visual Composer so I hope It WORK'S fine...
Tank's in advance for help
I'm on the 3.9 WordPress version.
Here is a link to my blog: http://lifestylepersonaledge.com/blog/
I Work with Chrome (and try on Safari)