First of all we would like to thank you for this notice.
We produce a paid product and we protect our copyrights by encoding plugin files to 64bit code. Probably you have nod32 antivirus, which thinks that our plugin is a virus, but it is wrong. Our plugin doesn’t have any virus.
You can test the plugin files, for example, using virscan.org, so that you can make sure that nod32 is a one antivirus, which think that the file has virus.
Besides, this is related only for paid products, and not affect on free plugins produced by our team.
You should also say that your plugin kills itself (by manipulating the code of the .php files) after a license-check (server 2 server with a cron job) fails.
And you should also say, that you “auto recognize” the “paid license”.
In our case we developed on a dev-url and after we went live the plugin killed itself because it was on a different domain. It was a really nice “wow” effect… nothing documented – it was a suprise on the PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT…
The plugin only allows one license file. If you pay for two domains there is no chance to have both licenses in the same folder. In fact there is no way to get this worked.
The only thing we could do is to decode the encrypted files, remove the cron job and use the plugin this way. But… I think the better way is to use another gallery!
1) The WordPress forums aren’t intended for discussion of paid plugins. If you have any questions regarding our paid products, please contact our support http://support.bestwebsoft.com
2) We don’t sell the code, we pass it for using and we take a money for it. And when you buy the license, you agree to use this code without adding any changes there. If you add some changes to the code, you lose the right for support.
3) We always inform users about a binding to domain before the purchase. It is specified on the plugin page, on the purchase page and in the license. Also we give a chance to change the license from one domain to another. You should just contact our support.
4) Regarding the plugin removing, if you use it in another domain: Do you know that Microsoft windows (adobe photoshope and many other programs) checks the validity of your license online and in case when you installed this soft on one PC, and then to another PC – you will get a notification and a blocking of software. You can hack this checking and use this software – but this is absolutely not legal.
Thank you for your time. If you don’t like our product, we can do the refund, But it is interesting for us, HOW and WHY two domain are aimed to one WordPress installation. So we would like to know details of implementation of the decision.
1) I think this is the “review” section. And I think my message above is a review. It describes our experience with your plugin. So… there should be no problem.
[Remaining content moderated]
- The topic ‘VIRUS DETECTED’ is closed to new replies.