I am new here in the forums AND new to WP, so I hope this is the right place to ask my questions. As some other people, I am experiencing big trouble with my RSS feeds and site speed after upgrading to WP2.9.
My feed cannot be loaded anymore. If I try to resync it through Feedburner, I get the following message:
"There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the feed"
"Read timed out"
This is apparently due to the site being VERY slow. It eventually will load, but only after more than a minute.
- Other (non-WP) sites on the same server do not have any problems and load very fast.
- The RSS feed: http://www.friendlyanarchist.com/?feed=rss2
- The site: http://www.friendlyanarchist.com/
- I use absolutely NO plugin, nor did I during install.
- The automatic install went fine.
- MySQL version is 5.0.70 (server) and 5.0.54 (client)
- The issue definitely IS related to use of Thesis theme.
- It disappears when switching to the default theme.
- But, apparently, I am the only Thesis theme user having these problems.
- Everything worked like a charm under WP2.8.6.
I would be really grateful for any ideas concerning these issues. May it be related to this "cron" problem that gets fixed in WP2.9.1? (http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11505)