I’m using the free 30day pro version to evaulate for my travelblog of cycling for which I generate standard GPX XML tracks using a gps device.
What I would like to be able to do is:
1. Create a layer (mapsmarker does this nicely)
2. Upload, add, and display the track on the layer (mapsmarker does this nicely)
3. While on the layer, with the track displayed:
a. pick a marker from the available marker icons below the map drag&drop it on the track;
b. repeat step a. until all markers are placed
4. When done save the map and display it on a page/post.
I received a lot of wonderful and helpful support from Lisa (thanks!!!) but achieving my goal seems impossible without many complicated steps: duplicated markers are hidden until previewd and toggle between visible/invisible and cannor be moved around by drag&drop.
So I think that to make the plug-in more easy to use, more work is needed on the functionality for simultaneously working with tracks and markers.
- The topic ‘Very nice for maps, super good support, gpx needs work’ is closed to new replies.