Very likely my mistake…
…but my google analytics code (UA-XXXXX-X) was being displayed on my site while I was using this plug-in. Not sure if anyone else had this problem. I had two analytics plug-ins activated, however. That was my boneheaded mistake. But I couldn’t figure out what the code was that showing up on all my pages (I didn’t remember the format of the analytics code) so I thought I’d post this just in case anyone is stumped by a mysterious code appearing on their page. I removed the plug-in and it disappeared. As this plug-in was rated as compatible up to 2.9.2, I kept the Google Analyticator plug-in installed, and deemed WP Google Analytics the culprit. But the plug-in could still work fine if you’re smart enough to have only one analytics plug-in activated. Apparently, I’m not. 🙂
- The topic ‘Very likely my mistake…’ is closed to new replies.