I use this theme and I am very pleased when it comes to the general style. Yes, I made some my own modifications (edited manually some files to change font, color and some other stuff) but overall it looks great.
– ddsmoothmenu.js used in this theme is faulty, one needs to exchange it for the working one, otherwise forget about working menu (actually all themes coming from InkThemes.com have the same issue!)
– ddsmoothmenu.js isn’t supported by IE, even the newest version, in result multi-levled menu isn’t working properly in that browser (all other browsers works fine! IE sucks!)
– some plugins won’t work with that themes no matter what you do (one of browser type warning plugins wasn’t working, even if other ones were turned off, so it had to be theme problem)
– theme generates some errors when checked in debug tool
If not IE seriously crippled performance, rest seems to be fine if you don’t dig too deep ;P.
On plus: it’s easy to get rid of home page and exchange it for one named differently (other language) and still new page is working exactly like home page (no additional index page or something like that).
- The topic ‘Very good but with some issues’ is closed to new replies.