first: Thanks for the plugin!
As I just came across your plugin on my end I realized that there are some confusing settings.
The plugin URL is linking to the GitHub repo (I love GitHub by the way) where it is not really easy to find out (not so advanced users) what the current version is and where to find support. Also the code of GitHub and the SVN@Wordpress.org seem to be out-of-sync.
* Sync the repos: https://gist.github.com/3749872
* Close the "Issues" and "Wiki" features on the GitHub repo
* add a README.md for GitHub and give links to the WordPress.org plugin site and support forum
* provide a link to GitHub in the "Description" site @WordPress.org
* Maybe: set the plugin URL to the wordpress.org page
Just my 2cents.