Version 1.7.0: features & your help needed
As already mentioned in previous exchanges here, I’ve started working on 1.7.0. This is on the feature-list:
- update css & js optimization components to most recent versions
- add css exclusion
- remove legacy cdn & yui support, replacing CDN with something simpler
- better lay out of the admin-page
- update translations
- clear cache of w3tc, hypercache, fast cache, faster cache, …
Goal is to release a first test-version in October (maybe next week) and to push the final version out in November.
So why do I need help?
- For testing the subsequent test-releases (based on trunk)
- To provide translations (based on a POT-file, using a gettext-compatible tool).
If you’re interested to help out (or if you’d like to join the actual development), give us a shout-out in the reply-box! Looking forward to working with you! 🙂
- The topic ‘Version 1.7.0: features & your help needed’ is closed to new replies.