Version 1.6 still broke
2013/2/24 Mobile site was working with one minor problem – no posts showed up on front page.
2013/2/25 WordPress Dashboard flagged an update to the plugin so I installed it. Broke the site:
1. Had to re-enter all settings as if from scratch.
2. My site no longer showed any menus and logo was gone.
3. Attempting to load a logo via upload button opened an upload box off screen in the WP dashboard. Only part of the box was visible and only then by scrolling down quite a ways. I only discovered it by accident. The box was located off to the left of the screen. – Couldn’t figure out how to get the logo uploaded again.
4. Bug report link broken.
2013/2/26 Again WP dashboard flagged an update to WP Mobile Edition. Installed v 1.6.
1. This time all settings were preserved.
2. Bug report link now works.
3. No change in the logo upload button behavior.
4. Mobile site still useless: no menus, no posts on front page.
Can I get an older version that works until you fix things?
- The topic ‘Version 1.6 still broke’ is closed to new replies.