I purchased this product subscription last year and it was working at first until recently when I tried to update the layout of my website, the plugin would no longer load. It would spin and get to about 60% and would get stuck, so I was unable to make updates to my site.
So I had to switch to a different page builder tool Elementor and rebuild each page on my website from scratch (prior to cancellation and subscription renewal). I explained this problem to the vendor and asked could I be reimbursed for the new subscription. I canceled the subscription the very same day that it was renewed.
When I requested a refund, I was told no. Due to one of the following reasons “Please note, if a product you purchased corresponds to its description and provides the features and functions stated therein, no refunds will be granted in the following cases:
– you simply decided not to use the product after you purchased it;
– you bought the product accidentally;
– the product didn’t meet your pre-purchase expectations;
– you changed your mind and don’t want or need to use the product anymore;
– your skills are insufficient for usage of the product;
– the product was deleted or became no longer supported before you could download it. (Please, make sure you always download the products right after purchase.)
For more details kindly refer to our Terms & Conditions page.”
- The topic ‘Vendor won’t issue refund for failed plugin’ is closed to new replies.