I have an existing PHP page that uses an html form to:
* capture user variable input;
* post that data to a chart drawing program;
* returns the chart to the page
* and then uses sendmail to to email the the captured variables to me.
This all works fine outside of WordPress, but not inside in a “Page”.
I have Exec-PHP installed, but whether I put the entire code in a Page, or call it from an “include” statement, the code doesn’t completely execute in WP. The user entered data is submitted and the chart is drawn appropriately, but the email comes to me without the data inside.
The form uses
Is there a different post method, or something else that I need to do to keep the variables available to the code?
Thanks in advance for any help.
- The topic ‘Variables not emailed on POST form’ is closed to new replies.