Support » Fixing WordPress » v3.2.1 is a mess…Need Help!
5 years, 4 months ago
I just updated to v3.2.1 and am running into several problems..
1) When creating a new post, the menu buttons are all blank.. mousing over them brings up their functions but the buttons themselves are blank..just gray squares.
2) The “Insert Link” button does not work. Clicking it does nothing
I need to either get this stuff fixed or find help on how to downgrade to the last version I had.
Thanks in advance!
using ftp replace folders and files except wp-content folder and wp-config.php file from fresh download
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.