v2.8 PAGE Edit Template List Lost
re: “What happened to the template list in 2.6.1????”
I had added a template through Edit Themes and saw the list of all files in PAGE Edit.
After log off, day away from task, log on, pull down now shows only default, archives templates. None of the suggestions in ref’d thread helped.
The full list remains alive and well in Edit Themes.
Browsing MySQL Table: bw_posts shows Pages as well as Posts, but code shows nothing of template used.
1. How can I get back the full template/file list for PAGE Edit?
2. Can I select a template by other means?
2. Or, can I make valid pages thru Edit Themes?
3. Or can I somehow force template equivalent some other way?
I do NOT want to mess up the standard template files already in use.
I DO want to modify specific pages.
- The topic ‘v2.8 PAGE Edit Template List Lost’ is closed to new replies.