have the page name the URL
settings > permalink > custom structure > /%postname%, gets me the page name as the URL
1. Changing the permalink page manually reverts back to the original permalink url.
• one page permalink is /sample-page but the Page Name is “About Us” when I change it to aboutus it revets back to sample-page
2. Pages have -3 or -2 etc
• when you click on some of the pages there is a dash number appended at the end of the page and it wouldn’t be an issue if i could address the 1. issue
3. Pages that I haven’t visited so the ?p=XX page then the new custom structure is displayed.
• when I click on the link you can see in the URL bar the ?p=xx the it displays the custom structure of /%postname%
Any help with this would be appreciated
- The topic ‘Using Page Names as permalinks issues’ is closed to new replies.