[Resolved] using my wordpress.com hosted site in wordpress.org
1. created a site in wordpress.com
2. registered a domain name and have mapped to this. all works perfectly
3. I want to use the advanced features available in wordpress.org SO I have joined bluehost.com and have installed WordPress.org v3.0.1.
4. In the BlueHost Simplescripts, under my installs, I see my URL with wordpress. I click on Admin Login and am taken back to wordpress.com.
I have searched google for help, I have read the manuals – How do I get to wordpress.org to get to the advanced features! I’ve wasted hours on this.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] using my wordpress.com hosted site in wordpress.org’ is closed to new replies.