I’d like to use blog-roll on my newly installed WordPress 1.5 blog. I made a link category (for the sake of its name in Russian) and checked ‘Show updates’ for links category. Added one blog to this category but updates don’t show up.
I started troubleshooting with searching these forums, but what I’ve found just confused me further :-). So my question basically is: ‘what should I do to get updates for blogs on blog-roll’? Or more specific:
– is it necessary to have some special tag in template that would trigger updates?
– is it enough to have ‘Show updates’ for link category checked and ‘Track links’ update times’ in misc options checked?
– is it necessary to supply RSS URIs for links or they are for something different?
– if updates are checked through some public service, how can I check if a blog is registered there?
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Using blog-rolls’ is closed to new replies.