Support » Plugin: MailPoet - emails and newsletters in WordPress » Users have gone from confirmed to unconfirmed

  • Resolved angeljs

    (@angeljs)


    I used MailPoet a while ago for my WordPress newsletters. I then changed to a different one for a few months. I’ve just gone back to MailPoet and now every, single user that was confirmed is now showing as unconfirmed, even me, and I know I signed up to my own newsletter!

    There seems to be no option to bulk confirm users, and I’m not going to trawl through almost 600 users one-by-one to set them to confirmed. How can I do this in bulk, please? I’m not even using MailPoet to send emails, I’m using my own domain.

    This is a deal-breaker and I’ll have to use another plugin if this can’t be resolved.

    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by angeljs.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thread Starter angeljs

    (@angeljs)

    I thought I could fix it by exporting and then re-importing but received the following error message:

    Unable to save imported subscribers.

    It’s extremely frustrating.

    Plugin Support Dani F. a11n

    (@danielinhou)

    Hi there @angeljs 👋🏽

    I thought I could fix it by exporting and then re-importing but received the following error message:
    Unable to save imported subscribers.

    Yeah, to me that sounds like the best way to mark your subscribers as confirmed too.

    I think that the error might be related to some columns on your CSV not matching the MailPoet subscriber columns.

    Please follow this tutorial to export your users, then this one to import them back with the new status.

    Give that a new try and keep us posted if you still have issues with this.

    Cheers

    Thread Starter angeljs

    (@angeljs)

    Hi, that’s exactly what I did. I didn’t change anything in the exported file, so have no idea why it didn’t ‘work. Afterwards, I tried with just 100 entries, but it still didn’t import.

    Thread Starter angeljs

    (@angeljs)

    Update: I managed to do it by removing a few fields from the export config, now I have my subscribers back. 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Users have gone from confirmed to unconfirmed’ is closed to new replies.