We’re experiencing some issues where users with custom permission group memberships no longer are able to see posts in the backend. Everything has worked great for several years, so I’m a bit puzzled here 🙂
Our setup is this:
1) A group called “Glostrup” has been created in “Permission Groups”.
2) A supplemental role has been added for the group. The post type is “Kat” (a CPT) and the role assigned is “Author”.
3) An exception has also been added for the group. The post type is “Kat”, the post operation is “Assign Term”, the adjustment is “Only these:”, the qualification is “Afdelinger” (which is a category group for the post type “Kat”). Please see the screenshot.
4) Some regular WordPress-users with the standard role “Contributor” has been added to the group.
Why can the users not view posts in “Kat” anymore?
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Users are no longer are able to see posts in the backend’ is closed to new replies.