I have used this twitter feed widget on a few different websites, and not had any problems until now. When any of my twitter users tag any username that has an underscore in it in a tweet, the username is broken at the underscore and has resulted in a few incorrect or spam site links on the website. For example (and using artificial names for protection), my twitter user tagged someone in a tweet, "@Carli_smith82", and the twitter feed shows "@Carli" with a hyperlink and the rest of the name not a part of the hyperlink. As a result, people were being sent to "@Carli" , which was not the intention. I really like this twitter feed the best of any I have tried, however, with this issue I cannot use it anymore due to security issues for my customers. Please let me know if this issue can be fixed, or if you need any other information from me.