I am a desperate newbie.
I have 2 WordPress sites.
1) <ahref=”http://yesyoucangetrich.com”>www.yesyyoucangetrich.com hosted on Brainhost. The site was also built by brain host.
2) http://www.kelvinscoon.com which I am trying to build as an exercise in the ChrisMentorMe training programme. This site is hosted by Chris Farrel Hosting.
The problem is I have the same username on both sites – ksyesyou .
But I have different passwords. This has created a bit of confusion as I cannot open both sites. Even with a change of password either one or the other works. In fact sometimes the system does not seem to recognise my username – ksyesyou .
1. What can I do to resolve this problem?
2. I was told I only have to register once with WP. Is this true?
- The topic ‘Username and Password problem’ is closed to new replies.