Thanks for answering. I tried to set up the plugin and here is what I am running into.
The blog is in Traditional Chinese on the front end and Mysql and WP are set for big5. I use English in the dashboard so the wp-config is not set for Chinese.
WPAA+ activates fine but when I try to use Chinese characters for the names and descriptions etc it changes it and won't save the entry. I don't want to set up the admin area for Chinese just the database so it shows Chinese on the front end.
I know it must be simple but nothing I have tried has worked.
You may have some suggestion or idea on what I need to do ;)