I have upgraded WP from 3.3.1 to 3.7.1 (3.3.1 -> 3.5.2 -> 3.7.1).
When I enter wp-admin/network/users.php no Sites are listed in Users table. Sites column is empty.
– I have checked wp_usermeta in database and it looks correct
– wp-admin/network/sites.php shows Users correctly (I assume it works with same wp_usermeta table in database)
– system works on multiple DB
– small changes has been made to core files, but it’s mostly about blocking auto-updates as some themes are modified
– of course many plugins, themes are installed
I run out of ideas what to check next. I hope you can inspire me, what to look for.
- The topic ‘User Sites aren't displayed in wp-admin/network/users.php’ is closed to new replies.