I'm currently building a community website and I wanted to include blogging functionality. WordPress seems like a good choice however I'm having some difficulties. Here are the features I want:
- All users must be able to read content
- All users must be able to post content on their own page
- All users must be able to post comments on any content
- All users must be able to moderate comments to their own content
- Moderators must be able to delete any content
- Moderators must be able to delete any comments
- There must be a single page that contains all content from a single user
- Admins must be able to create moderators
As far as I can see wordpress provides sufficient functionality for the access rights, however, I'm having some difficulty getting the user separation working.
The content created by my users gets put on the same page, and it seems impossible to filter on a single user. How do I solve this?