[Resolved] User roles not showing up under remove, and not being made available to plugins
Here’s the issue. I created a number of customer user roles awhile back, with a previous version of this plugin–about three months ago. Now, when I go to the user role editor, I find that when I create a NEW user role, it shows up for other plugins, but the ones that I have now do not.
I tried creating copies of new roles, with the intention of deleting the old ones afterwards. Problem now is–none of the defined roles are showing under the “Remove Role” dropdown in the plugin settings page. So I can’t delete them.
I tried editing the serialized data in wp_user_roles, even very meticulously and with a fine-toothed comb, but it screws things up every time.
I also tried optimizing and repairing my database, re-installing wordpress, deactivating, deleting and reinstalling the plugin… not sure what other options I may have here. Please advise.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] User roles not showing up under remove, and not being made available to plugins’ is closed to new replies.