Today, I upgraded WordPress on a site and did the automatic plugin updates. Now, the plugin works, but this error shows in about 5 areas of the page.
Missing argument 5 for user_avatar_fetch_avatar_filter() in /htdocs/www/wp-content/plugins/user-avatar/user-avatar.php on line 483
So, I went into the relative file.
– The function requires 5 arguments
– There are 5 variables listed as arguments
– When I echo out the values, they work, except that $default seems to be null.
– The error shows up above the echoed values.
Any fixes for this?
- The topic ‘User Avatar Error after upgrade’ is closed to new replies.