Cannot find your Google Universal Analytics property ?
Google will stop processing data for Universal Analytics properties on July 1, 2023, so it is time to upgrade to the new GA4 properties.
This is something that was imposed by Google, and we are just following their lead.
Upgrading to Google Analytics 4 :
- In Google Analytics, click Admin.
- In the Account column, make sure that your desired account is selected.
- In the Property column, select the Universal Analytics property that currently collects data for your website.
- In the Property column, click GA4 Setup Assistant, then click Get Started under I want to create a new Google Analytics 4 property, then click on Create and Continue.
- On the Set up a Google tag page, select Install a Google tag and click Next, then click Done on the next page.
- When done, click Reload, to reload your Google Analytics properties.
– After setting up your new Google Analytics GA4 property, it will take around 24-48 hours for the data to be shown.
– Old Universal Analytics data will not be migrated to your new GA4 property.
🤦♂️. No, only a certain number of properties are being loaded into the drop down. Have had this across numourous websites. Some G4 properties loading some not
Only accounts with GA4 properties will be loaded.
Accounts with no GA4 properties or with only old UA properties will not be loaded.
One more thing, after updating or creating new GA4 accounts or properties, be sure to click on the “Reload” button, within the settings tab, to reload your account data.
Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification.
Yep, did that across multiple sites. Had a new site launched today. Brand new property but it ain’t appearing in drop down.
If possible, send me a screenshot of the accounts/properties list in the plugin’s settings tab, and the missing accounts/properties in Google’s site.
If you don’t want to share this information publicly, please open a support ticket here : https://www.xtraorbit.com/support-center/
This a similar issue to what I am experiencing
I have replied to your question in your other review.